Friday, January 30, 2009

The LA Justice Department? Oh, what a joke

Kimberly
January 29, 2009
Dear Leyona,

I am truly sorry for your loss. Your daughter is Beautiful....
I say is Beautiful, because her spirit and soul "LIVE ON " through you, and in everyone who was blessed to have her in their life.

"Wonderful Caring MOM"...YOU.
My heart is sad, and my eyes are tearful, after reading just a little bit of what happened. If there is anything I can do, to help you and your family, please contact me...in the meantime Love, I send you Angel Energy, my love, my positivity, my prayers, my thoughts, my compassion, and my love.

God Bless You.

Kimberly Dunn at 9:45pm January 29

Hi Leyona ,

It's Kimberly again,

Just talked to a personal friend who had some issues investigating the death of his son, in which there was no cooperation, and he suggested that you contact the State Attny general,and if that doesn't work, contact the United States Attny General,and they will launch your case with the F.B.I.
That's what he did, and he finally got hem to investigate his sons case, and then he was able to find out the truth, and with truth, comes some closure.


Kimberly


10:29am January 30


Thank you so much Kimberly, your words do offer untold amounts of strength for me. Thank you.

Unfortunately we have gone as far as the MS FBI but because we can not "PROVE" he took her against her will they can or will do nothing.
The Rapides Parish DA ran hiding behind the LA Justice Department Recused themselves so they could not be sued.. each one passed us off to the next and claimed they could do nothing "NOT EVEN IF HE CONFESSED" and still would not give us a GRAND JURY to hear our case, after they swore repeatedly that is what was going to happen.
had us write letters to the Grand Jury, for all we know they were never even read by anyone, let alone the police jury.

imagine that.. they told us they KNEW he did this but their hands were tied?????? I want to know by WHO?

WHO IS THIS MAN? that can for over 20 years manage to kill, mame and destroy one life after another and still people defend and help him?

My day will come and it will be a good one


I Miss You Comments & Graphics

We are launching our own network... please join us at
Justice for HR

No comments: