Thursday, January 15, 2009

Does anyone know How do you contact Facebook?


Fantasy Comments & Graphics


Now this is my last email to FACEBOOK:

HI ELI!

I set this page up 3 years ago she had been dead over a year and there were 1000's of other dead kids with pages too. There was no violation of "terms of service"
AGAIN at that time there were NO GROUPS>>>>
When that became option I then DID create a GROUP!
Justice for Heather-Renee'
then along came fan pages.. and Causes!

I did everything right, in order in which I was able!


So your TERMS OF SERVICE at the TIME THE PAGE WAS CREATED said nothing about this..
I was never IMPERSONATING ANYONE

so again.. the page was a way for me to connect with her friends that were unable to be notified of HER DEATH! and the STRUGGLE That we are going through. It has taken me 3 years now to finally start finding some of these very people and you do this

My mother, Carol Goldman, has sent you a release stating that I am able to DO THIS. If NEED BE I CAN AND WILL GET A COURT ORDER!
Those photos on that page belong to ME and the estate
I need be able to get into the account and be IN CONTROL OF THIS ACCOUNT

WHY AGAIN DO YOU HAVE CONTROL and I DO NOT?
This makes absolutely NO sense.

I have the password and the e mail I want back into this account in order to remove some things that YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER!
YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS and the rights of COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL THAT IS MINE AND I HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER. LET ME BACK INTO THIS ACCOUNT

I want to SPEAK TO SOMEONE
808-XXX-XXXX
or provide me with a phone number in which to speak to someone of AUTHORITY

Leyona Goldman
natural MOTHER of Heather-Renee' Skarina

Any and all text and photographs included are © Copyright 2000-2005, 2005-2008 Estate of Heather-Renee' Skarina and next of kin or the respective photographers photographs, They may not be legally reproduced without prior written permission. The text and photos are not in the public domain and are not freeware.This message should be considered confidential and is intended for the recipient only. If received in error, please advise by return email.




NOW THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE ME BACK:

I WANT TO SCREAM!!!

Hi Leyona,

We understand your issue and are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. However, the account in question was not created by Heather-Renee. Out Terms of Use do not allow users to impersonate other individuals, regardless of the circumstance. We understand that this is a very difficult situation but unfortunately we will not be able to provide you access to this account. We strongly recommend that you set up a group in memory of your daughter. If you would like assistance with creating a group, please let me know. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Thanks,


Eli
User Operations
Facebook



Fantasy Comments & Graphics


I just want to cry, How can he have read my email and answered it in this manner? I don't understand why they will just continue to add people to her page but not let me have control over who is her friend now?
WHO AGAIN ARE THEY PROTECTING? I am the only one who had access to begin with, no one else.

I am adding as many of her friends and moving them all to the Group pages as i can. If I can... they will only let me move a 100 a day and it's time consuming she has over 500 friends now..

This is so wrong...


Fantasy Comments & Graphics

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very sorry to hear about how these crooks are treating you. Facebook is exhibiting itself as a horrible company. I have been trying to get a homophobic hate group shut down, I try to contact them every day and I have not gotten a single reply. I also had my account disabled for "abusing" the chat feature. It was well over a month until I heard back from Facebook with an apology for the mistake. Hopefully things like this will contribute to the downfall of the site.

Anonymous said...

I guess I´ll also mention that Facebook does not have the greatest track record when it comes to copyrights.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gov/3098111219/