Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Alexandria TRASH talk

I am so angry this morning I want to spit nails.... this damn paper IF you want to call it a paper... is still giving us crap over this...
This RAG... is a joke my next petition will be to shut this good for nothing pieced of shit paper down... if they are so Short staffed then maybe they should just shut down......
if I say much more I will probably regret it.... so on to my response to another Bullshit letter from the
Alexandria Trash Talk......

This is another LIE!

This paper told us IN WRITING that they would do this story....

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES I am so SICK OF ALL OF YOUR LIES!

YOU should all be ASHAMED of yourselves and I hope you never sleep at night!
If ever something so HORRIBLE happens to someone YOU LOVE you would feel differently.

This a paper is a joke and if it's the last thing I do I will make sure your FEW readers KNOW what a piece of shit paper this is!

LEYONA GOLDMAN
MOTHER OF HEATHER-RENEE" SKARINA WHO WAS KILLED... NO MURDERED IN YOUR TOWN!!!!!!!!
THE BALL POLICE ARE ALL CRIMINALS!!!!
YOU ARE HELPING TO COVER UP A MURDER!
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!!

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:15 AM, Carty, Paul <pcarty@thetowntalk.com> wrote:
Thank you for your response and for confirming the receipt of the files.
We made copies of what we believe we need. We also have done some reporting related to your many allegations.
For the record, no one here said anything simply to give you "false hope and lead you to believe they will help, while in fact they are just pacifying you." You believe someone did, however, so I will apologize for that.
Regards,
Paul Carty
Executive Editor The Town Talk


This is such bull, WHY on earth would we send OVER 600 pages of documents to someone who wasn't going to HELP US!

No comments: