Sunday, January 6, 2008

MuchLoved, update

Leyona - I've just spoken to the technical team for an update and I'm afraid
it is likely to be another 24 hours before we can bring the site up live
again. Can I apologise again for this and I will contact you Monday
afternoon (our time) with news.
Thank you for your patience whilst we sort out the technical problem.
I appreciate it is really annoying and we will be back up as soon as
possible,
regards, jon

----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:12 PM
Subject: Unable to access page


> Good morning Jonathan,
>
> Hope your new year was wonderful.
>
> I have gotten a few people telling me the site is not working. Today, I am
> also unable to get to the page.
>
> It gives a HTTP Bad Request message.
>
> Let me know if there is a problem. The memorial page is linked to the
> online story.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Leyona
>

No comments: